We love music, yes we do!
We love music, how 'bout you?
Check out our new facebook page at Mrs. Melody's MES Music! We'll share pictures of things we learnand news about upcoming events!
Welcome to our MES Music website! This year we will discover many great things in music classes. We have 9 national standards to learn... in about 30 40-minute class periods! Yes, we stay busy!
- Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
- Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
- Reading and notating music.
- Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
- Evaluating music and music performances.
- Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
- Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
Our classroom theme is "Hear the Rainbow"!