Return to Headlines

Proofs of Residency

Parents or legal guardians of students seeking enrollment in the Gibson County Special School District must provide to the school a copy of at least two (2) proofs of residency (permanent address; no P.O. box). Parents may drop off these proofs of residency beginning Monday, July 22 at the SGCES main office between the hours of 8-3. These must be dated on or after July 1, 2019. 


These may include the following items:

-Property tax records which indicate location of student's address

-Mortgage documents or property deeds

-Residential lease

-Current utility bills showing permanent residence address

-Landline phone bill

-Cable bill