Mrs. Rachel Bearden
My name is Rachel Bearden. It is an honor to serve as the Pre-K through fourth grade math instructional coach for GCSSD. I am a graduate of Gibson County High School, former classroom teacher ,and passionate about math instruction. This site has been developed to help aide teachers with instructional content information, resources, and ideas. I hope you find these activities to be engaging and exciting for your students as you work diligently to create rigorous and academically stimulating classroom environments. Thank you for your work and dedication to the students of Gibson County Special School District!
- Graham Fletcher Progression Videos: Watch
- Graham Fletcher 3 Act Math tasks: https://gfletchy.com/3-act-lessons/
- Build Math Minds: https://buildmathminds.com/
- Structures and routines of a lesson: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ESXmJcGZyEtQJC5wEP8Su088HX5xdEvk/view
- Task Analysis Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qIBJ7i7NHp0GPrzFESBr76rR4JZ6Gqbm/view
- Thinking through a lesson protocol: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mfsWPbtHGrF7GCpHSbH5CPEP-y11okt4/view